GHP Insights

News, Q&As and Press Releases From Our Team

Q&A - Do health issues brought on by cellmate hanging himself warrant an injury claim?

Q: My son is serving a prison sentence in jail in Liverpool. He has been a model prisoner since being convicted and was looking forward to early release. Tragically, a few weeks ago, one of the people he was sharing a cell with hung himself.  Even worse, my son had to help the prison officers take down his body.

Read more